I Need Help
Stay safe. Learn how to keep yourself safe and get help if you need it. If you are reading this page, more than likely you or someone you know needs help.
- Maybe you have been with someone who has been abusing you.
- Maybe you’ve just been raped.
- Maybe you were attacked.
- Maybe something happened awhile back that you are just now ready to think about.
- Get away from the person who attacked you.
- Find a safe place.
- Go to the nearest police station. Go to the hospital. Go to a friend or family member’s house.
- If you cannot leave your own house, ask a good friend to stay with you to help.