HAVEN Programs Overview
Learn about the many services and programs that HAVEN has to offer so you can get help when you need it.
Since 1975, HAVEN has worked to end domestic violence and sexual assault.
Today, HAVEN has many programs to help individuals and families who suffer from domestic violence and sexual assault. All programs are FREE and include:
- One-on-one counseling sessions (interpreter provided)
- Support groups (interpreter provided)
- 24/7 Crisis and Support Line (call through Relay)
- PPO office (Personal Protection Orders; interpreter provided)
- Helping you in court (advocacy and social action; interpreter provided)
- Rape exams (at our START facility; interpreter provided)
- HAVEN shelter
All of these programs can be accessed by calling the Crisis and Support Line at 248-334-1290 (through Relay).