Our greatest need at HAVEN is always financial contributions, but in-kind donations are always welcome. Please know we can only accept new and full-sized items from our needs list because of limited storage space. Gift cards to major gas stations, grocery stores, and retails stores are also appreciated.
Currently, we are in need of diapers in the following sizes:
We are also in need of pull-up training pants in the following sizes:
Please view our online wish-lists below for other needs.
Bed Bath and Beyond.
If you have gently used items you would like to contribute, we recommend these organizations. HAVEN can also accept used cell phones that are in working order.
Items may be dropped off at HAVEN’s Pontiac location. In order to schedule a time, please contact Jasmine Valentine at 248-334-1284 ext 341 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major gas stations and grocery, retail, craft and home improvement stores (Meijer, Target, Payless Shoes, CVS, Rite-Aid, Lowe’s, Home Depot, etc.)
Donation Items Requested for the START Program
We also need items for the Safe Therapeutic Assault Response Team (START) program at HAVEN.
The following items can be dropped off at the Bingham Farms office:
- White twin-size flat sheets(6 needed)
- Laundry detergent and bleach
- Toilet paper, tissue, paper towel
- Small and medium underwear
- Small, medium and large sweatshirts and sweatpants
- Keurig coffee and tea K-cups
- Bottled water, cans of diet and regular sodas
- Individually wrapped candies, sweet and salty snacks
Donate your old cell phone
HAVEN works with Cellular Recycler to recycle old cell phones and tablets. It doesn’t matter the style, brand or color — we can use it! All funds received by recycling these devices directly support HAVEN’s programs and services.
How you can help: Simply drop off your used cell phones at HAVEN’s offices. Don’t worry — all of your personal information will be erased.
Guidelines: Wireless cell phones, PCS phones, and tablets only please. Phones meant for home use, bag phones, two-way radios, and walkie-talkies are not accepted. Please note, HAVEN is not in need of cords or chargers and will not receive funds for them. They will be recycled if they are included.
Drop-off location: 801 Vanguard Pontiac, MI 48341